- Information to be completed soon -
Benefits of independent CSO assessment of the Fund's projects:
- Talking to the communities benefitting from projects can provide sound information of the actual changes in their lives and the level of participation in the project.
- Independent CSO assessments of Adaptation Fund projects can serve as a basis to cross-check the official evaluations by implementing entities.
- CSOs enter into dialogue with the implementing entities and try to ensure their recommendations and suggestions are considered throughout project implementation and in the design of future projects.
- Exchanging with other CSOs on their own assessments of other projects, helps to identify trends which can be fed back to the Adaptation Fund Board.