In the context of the UNFCCC Negotiations happening in Bonn from 4 to 15 June 2014 Germanwatch jointly with NEO Nepal will hold a Side Event.
The Adaptation Fund NGO Network is a coalition of developing country NGOs following and contributing to the Adaptation Fund, nationally and internationally. The event will consider local adaptation challenges and lessons learnt in light of ongoing adaptation processes, such as the Green Climate Fund and the wider 2015 agreement.
1. Dr. Krishna Chandra Paudel (Secretary of MOSTE) or Prakash Mathema (LDC Chair)
2. Gokarna Mani Duwadee (Joint Secretary of MOSTE)
3. Alpha Kaloga (Germanwatch)
4. Emmanuel Seck (ENDA TM)
5. Batu Krishna Upreti (LEG Chair)
6. Hom Raj Acharya (GFI/NEO-Nepal)
7. representative of the Adaptation Fund Board and/or Secretariat (tbc)
Time: 1:15 - 2:45 pm
Event language: English
Location: Bundesministerium für Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur, Robert-Schuman-Platz 1, Room: Metro
For registration and more information please contact Lisa Junghans, firstname.lastname@example.org